AKAMAI VOTER DATA helps to organize constituents' data for personalized door-to-door campaigning activity and direct mail. Create mailing sheets, sort voter data by walking order and keep the most current notations for your activities.
Akamai Data Solutions has over 20 years of experience cleaning, standardizing and providing lists of Hawaii registered voters to individuals campaigning for elected office as well as the local AFL-CIO, Hawaii Carpenters Union, Machinist Union and mailing companies. Please also refer to the disclaimer note below*
Akamai Voter Data Features:
Please also refer to the disclaimer note below*
- Updated by matches to the USPS National Change of Address database
- Names and addresses are converted to upper-lower case by our proprietary case converter for a more personal appeal
- Householded to save you money
- Household codes provided so you can alter the householding if you desire
- Resident addresses have been parsed and street numbers and unit numbers formatted so you can create Odd/Even walking lists correctly sorted
- Phone numbers available Ethnic coding available
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) Registration Flags History of voting absentee vs at the polls since the 1996 election allows you to select the best households for mailing and provides valuable information when walking your district.
- New - Permanent Absentee flag indicating if the individual has signed-up to receive all ballots by mail
Samples of Akamai Voter Data Walking List (left) and mailing labels (right).
Akamai Voter Data Program Requirements:
AKAMAI VOTER DATA
COUNT REPORTS (by District)
Akamai Voter In-House List
National Compilers (coming soon)
CURRENT FILE AS OF
June 1, 2016
UPCOMING LIST UPDATES
Absentee Voter List approx 6/24/2016
July 2016 after close of Registration
Hawaii State Revised Statutes §3-172-31, limits the use of this list to electioneering purposes. This list may only be purchased for uses such as campaigning for elected office. This list may not be used for any marketing purposes directly or indirectly. Unlawful use of the list will result in prosecution by our local government. Penalties include fines and/or imprisonment. If you are unsure if you qualify for the list you may inquire at Office of Elections, phone: (808) 453-8683 or toll free: (800) 442-8683